Are you in search of barndominium plans for your home or homes made of metal? Stop looking for metal homes within Fort Worth, TX or allow Fort Worth Metal Buildings to build a custom barndominium made of steel that your family will be happy to call their home forever. The metal houses we build are constructed from the ground up , from concrete until erection, and are fully custom-built to your specifications.
Get Instant Free Quote Now!
What Is The Difference Between A Barndominium And A Traditional House?
Well, they have numerous advantages over modern construction homes constructed with traditional materials:
- The costs of building metal homes can be less than the building costs of traditional houses. Barndominiums constructed of steel are cheaper and easier to maintain than homes constructed with wood framing.
- Custom-designed homes made of metal through Fort Worth Metal Buildings can be built in a short time. Barndominiums made of steel can be built more quickly than traditional homes because of the superior quality of the red iron steel we use and the efficacy of our professional builders. If you choose to build an older home and expect long lines and lots of headaches!
- Barndominium homes made of red iron are extremely resistant to mold growth, water intrusion as well as pest infestations and storm destruction. You can relax and have peace of mind when you live in your customized metal house.
- We can design and build any metal barndominium and finish the interior building out. If you would prefer to build your own metal house or employ a construction firm to finish your barndominium construction We can also fabricate homes made of custom-designed metal that are delivered anywhere within Texas.
Fort Worth Metal Buildings is your custom barndominium and metal home contractor servicing Fort Worth, TX and the remainder areas as well as nearby towns.
Contact Fort Worth Metal Buildings today To get a no-cost, professional estimate on your customized barndominium!
Benefits Of Barndominiums
There are numerous important advantages of barndominiums. These include:
Flexibility: Because barndominiums are usually open designs they are able to be customized to fit any design or needs. It is possible to reside in one, and have a workshop, hobby shop or warehouse, gym or almost any space that an owner of a building could think of. It is also becoming a popular trend to combine living spaces with business space, for example, restaurants or retail shops. Whatever you have in your head, a barndominium will likely be versatile enough for you to bring your idea to reality. You may be seeking something traditional or something a little more modern. The barndominium is the perfect choice.
Quick Construction: It may take quite a while for an individual home to be constructed. Barndominium is built in a fast process that allows you to relocate to your brand new home without waiting for a long time.
Durability: The steel in barndominiums gives you the best durability. You can trust it to safeguard your space from harmful elements such as wind, water, and heat, and can last for 60 plus years.
Low Maintenance: Steel and metal barndominiums require minimal upkeep and care.
Energy efficient: Because of the steel that is used in barndominiums they are extremely energy efficient. They offer excellent insulation and protection against weathering elements, removing the requirement for additional heating or cooling equipment. Metal roofs can also be a great energy saver due to their excellent reflectivity ratings.
Common Characteristics of Barndominiums
Like traditional houses, barndominiums can also be constructed with a range of options. They typically are however characterized with open-plan floor layouts, and some of the same features you will encounter in a typical barn. They could include:
- barndominium Rustic wooden staircases
- Barn doors
- 9-foot ceilings
- Windows with energy-efficient design
- Concrete slabs
- Wrap-around porches
Get In Touch With Us!
Although in certain instances they might resemble barns, the barndominiums could be as luxurious as you’d like them to be. They can be fitted with granite countertops, sparkling hardwood flooring, crystal chandeliers or even an in-house hot tub. Although you can construct an entire barndominium that can be a full-time residence it is more often used as holiday houses, storage spaces, or as office spaces.